- An exaggerated sense of one’s own value or importance: he was a big, blustering, opinionated cop, full of self-importanceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Without any exaggerated sense of self-importance, the 86-year-old surgeon sat in his spartan office room.
- Many of the most ingrained ‘caveman’ character instincts derive from a sense of self-importance or ego.
- He tends to devalue others in order to maintain his own exaggerated sense of self-importance.
Más definiciones de self-importanceDefinición de self-importance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.