- 1Characterized by doing or tending to do exactly what one wants, especially when this involves pleasure or idleness: a self-indulgent extra hour of sleepMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What a message to us, with our extravagant, self-indulgent, hedonistic Western lifestyles.
- Hedonistic, self-indulgent, voluptuous societies succumb to their enemies and go under.
- Sensual and self-indulgent, they will pursue their pleasures as ardently and lustfully as they pursue their professional endeavors.
- 1.1(Of a creative work) lacking economy and control: boring, self-indulgent twenty-minute solos these are not the usual self-indulgent actor’s reminiscencesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The end result is a body of pretty-looking, but increasingly empty and self-indulgent work.
- His best work, though, is self-indulgent, redundant, and exasperating, and therein lay its charms.
- The new work is far more prolix, diffuse, and ultimately self-indulgent.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those characters who don't discipline their feelings, who don't understand what proper feeling is, or who behave self-indulgently are mocked and even despised.
- Sporting fewer trite poeticisms, the content of these songs comes across as less self-indulgently brooding - even occasionally bordering on optimistic.
- My fellow cellphone addict friends and I would call one another all day long to self-indulgently provide an ongoing commentary on our pathetic lives.