(Especially of a gun) loading automatically: a self-loading pistol
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The final figures for the county reveal that four self-loading handguns, seven revolvers and three shot pistols were given up.
- He completed 29 voluntary training days, learning how to fire, strip and assemble self-loading rifles and machine guns.
- The challenge has been to find a more or less off-the-shelf, self-loading shotgun that would meet stringent standards for effectiveness, reliability and maintainability at a reasonable price.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first item to consider is the type of rifle - bolt-action or self-loader - that best suits your needs.
- Technically, cartridges intended for use in self-loaders normally have no rim, headspacing instead on their case mouth.
- On semiauto, the rifle feels like a traditional self-loader, but with almost no recoil.
Más definiciones de self-loadingDefinición de self-loading en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.