Definición de self-management en inglés:
1Management of or by oneself; the taking of responsibility for one’s own behaviour and well-being: encourage self-management of diabetes by providing information on diet, injection timing and technique
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Parental supervision is needed for young children, but progressive responsibility for self-management is given with advancing maturity.
- Performance management is central to self-management.
- The course students attended introduced the concepts of health promotion, lifestyle behaviors, self-management, and other general health and wellness information.
1.1The distribution of political control to individual regions of a state, especially as a form of socialism practised by its own members.
- Having broken with the Soviet Union in 1948, Yugoslavia introduced a milder version of socialism that was based on common ownership and self-management.
- In the aftermath of assimilation, and then integration, self-determination and self-management became the central terms of policy.
- Example sentences
- As educators we need to recognise that the world for young people has altered dramatically and that schooling also must change to develop self-managing individuals.
- Functioning more as self-managing enterprises than pure public utilities, the water plants no longer receive direct government subsidies.
- I can see the blogosphere as a big online community/message board that is made up of self-managing interest groups.
Definición de self-management en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan