Definición de self-propagating en inglés:
(Especially of a plant) able to propagate itself.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They chose ornamental plants that were self-propagating, along with annuals that were generally self-seeding.
- In more specific terms, a meme is a self-propagating unit of cultural evolution, analogous to the gene (the unit of genetics).
- There, the molecules began the complex series of reactions that eventually lead to self-propagating chemical sequences that eventually became replicating life forms.
- self-propagation sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- No present form of maize is capable of self-propagation, and wherever it grows it is grown by man.
- At the time, of course, it was not known that the gene's apparent self-propagation requires the participation of numerous extragenic elements such as enzymes and other proteins.
- Selfish genes of no function other than self-propagation are susceptible to degeneration if they become fixed in a population, and regular transfer to new species may be the only means for their long-term persistence.
Definición de self-propagating en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda