- Moving or able to move without external propulsion or agency: a self-propelled weaponMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Tactical flexibility was also enhanced by mechanization and the self-propelled gun.
- Included in the tank groups of close infantry support were regiments of self-propelled artillery that were to follow the attacking tanks and support them with the fire from their cannons.
- Motor vehicles began to replace the horse in the early 20th century and self-propelled artillery became common during WW II.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Work by these artists, in this view, connects back to a premodern world where the image had not yet been fed into the self-propelling, dialectical machinery of aestheticism, critique, and more aestheticism.
- Constructed in the early 1960s for the U.S. Navy, Alvin is a three-person, self-propelling capsule-like submarine nearly eight meters long.
- Conservation of mass is trivially satisfied for a self-propelling fish since the water entering the forward control surfaces must equal that leaving at the other side.
Más definiciones de self-propelledDefinición de self-propelled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.