- Reproach or blame directed at oneself: the bitter tears of self-reproachMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Moreover, murderers are of all criminals the most prone to genuine remorse and self-reproach.
- It may have looked harmless enough, but Jenny knew what it stood for - guilt and self-reproach.
- Her sense of ‘regret, self-reproach and resentment’ is further intensified when she reads a newspaper report of the magnificent wedding of her former suitor.
Más definiciones de self-reproachDefinición de self-reproach en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.