Definición de self-revealing en inglés:
Revealing one’s character or motives, especially inadvertently: his most intimate and self-revealing book
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was very shy, so though she did write and was known as a very serious critic and journalist, when it came to writing novels which were more self-revealing, she chose to use a pseudonym, a man's name.
- The letters, pictures and illustrations are documents that are self-revealing and transparent.
- For the historian, it is hard to assess the ‘beliefs’ of moderately ordinary people who did not leave behind self-revealing personal papers.
- Example sentences
- A couple of weeks ago, I had one of those rare moments of self-revelation, like when you catch a fleeting glimpse of an alien creature in the mirror, before realising you're looking at your own reflection.
- Well, that's enough self-revelation for one night.
- The issue, of course, is writing as self-revelation.
- Example sentences
- There were plenty of critics (including Goethe) who had noted the self-revelatory nature of Shakespeare's plays, and whose articles and commentaries could easily have set him right.
- The specificity of the language is sometimes necessary because quite often the subjects being discussed are notoriously complicated, frighteningly dangerous and self-revelatory.
- I don't know that there's much more point to this tale other than the sharing of a self-revelatory bit of observation, the rare act of catching myself doing something and observing the doing simultaneously.
Definición de self-revealing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan