1The action of putting oneself forward for something.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We offer self-selection as the likely culprit.
- Your methodology should have taken self-selection into consideration.
- In particular, we estimate the effect of herbicide-tolerant soybeans on herbicide use, crop yields, and farm profits using an econometric model that corrects for self-selection and simultaneity.
- sense 1.Oraciones de ejemplo
- The answer is here, though some of us ‘in the business’ might get a little bit sniffy at the idea of a human sample group that is not only partly self-selecting, but includes people who've paid to be experimental subjects.
- Wouldn't you rather have a self-selecting bunch of music industry ‘experts’ censor your music for you rather than have the government do it?
- For all our programs, rhetoric and efforts, the university crowd is still a pretty self-selecting one.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: self-selection
Definición de self-selection en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda