- A mechanism in a camera that introduces a delay between the operation of the shutter release and the opening of the shutter, so that the photographer can be included in the photograph.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another variation is the detachable camera with a self-timer and zoom feature.
- Place the camera on the tripod, touch the shutter (use the self-timer if it has one), stand by and smile until the shutter clicks.
- It is recommended to use the self-timer for close-up images to eliminate camera vibration during exposure.
Más definiciones de self-timerDefinición de self-timer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.