- 1The ratio of the quantity of goods sold by a retail outlet to the quantity distributed to it wholesale: the sell-through was amazing, 60 per centMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Our underlying sell-through at the retail level remained very strong throughout the third quarter.
- I have received wonderful editorial credits in the top fashion publications and have had placement in the finest stores in the country with good sell-through.
- The big-name distribution partners funnel the goods into their established channels and take responsibility for sell-through.
- 1.1The retail sale of something, typically a pre-recorded videocassette, as opposed to its rental: [as modifier]: the burgeoning sell-through marketMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But pre-recorded, studio-issued sell-through videotapes feed the home viewer's illusory sense that they own and are watching a film.
- Unfortunately, it also flooded the market with lots of copies of every title at incredibly low prices, effectively killing the margins in the sell-through market.
- The DVD sell-through business peaked early last year.
Más definiciones de sell-throughDefinición de sell-through en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.