- A horse race after which the winning horse must be auctioned.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Back in 1850 JJ Turner had advertised his willingness to attend country meetings, specifically to conduct auctions of winners of selling races.
- It came recently in a selling race at Ayr, one of the courses still using the old stalls, when hot favourite Locombe Hill was involved in a dreadful incident at the start.
- That was only a selling race, but Cast Iron left the impression that he was capable of something a little bit better.
Más definiciones de selling raceDefinición de selling race en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.