- Relating to meaning in language or logic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are self-conscious efforts to thwart the confinement of written language and its semantic limits.
- Another very important way in which a language grows is by semantic modification of existing words.
- They'll use a lot of legalisms and a lot of semantic language so that it won't be quite so black and white.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Neither could a syntactically and semantically unexceptional expression be assigned to the lexicon - the lexicon is the repository of idiosyncratic facts, not of regular expressions.
- And the third of the three coordinate verb phrases is itself a direct quote, semantically within the scope of the verb say.
- Finnish partitive constructions exhibit a case alternation that is partly semantically, partly syntactically driven.
mid 17th century: from French sémantique, from Greek sēmantikos 'significant', from sēmainein 'signify', from sēma 'sign'.
Más definiciones de semanticDefinición de semantic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.