- A lexical set of semantically related items, for example verbs of perception.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Borrowing from English, however, is threatening to disrupt the unity of a great many semantic fields which are linked by these metaphors.
- This semantic field reveals an emic understanding of blindness, which involves the importance of everything visual in ancient Mediterranean culture.
- This prediction follows from the idea that spontaneous chain-linkages are generated between semantically related elements, within and across semantic fields.
Más definiciones de semantic fieldDefinición de semantic field en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.