Definición de semblance en inglés:
- Like anything else of importance (goodness, understanding, God), adoration (or love, as we might as well call it) is plagued by false semblances.
- Such distance is based on the insight that all of the upheaval is ultimately just a non-substantial proliferation of semblances that do not really concern the innermost kernel of our being.
- It was one long string of notes, connected not in harmony or key, but with semblances of consistency that emerge in rhythm and timbre.
- It isn't until she starts in with lyrics that any semblance to the original recording manifests.
- At that phase, some of his works had some semblance to nature, like the barks of trees or a rocky landscape.
- Obviously the Napster that return today has no semblance to the original: bar the logo and the name.
similar from late 16th century:
This was also originally a term in anatomy meaning ‘homogeneous’. It comes from Latin similis ‘like’. The literary device simile for drawing comparisons (Late Middle English) is from the same source; as are simulate (mid 17th century), resemble (Middle English), and semblance (Middle English).
Palabras que riman con semblanceparlance • repellence
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.