- (Of a guitar) having one or more pickups and a hollow body, typically with f-holes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There was one highlight, though - he got to hold Judd's white semi-acoustic Gibson guitar, which, he says, is the only guitar that ever felt right in his hands.
- It's thrilling to see this return to the fray stretching out into a real second wind. ‘Born Innocent’ bowls along at a brisk pace, mixing earthy semi-acoustic rock with a soulful, retro feel, heavy on the Hammond.
- The album, Steve explains, is the basis for the band's current semi-acoustic tour, having a softer, more acoustic sound itself.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A semi-acoustic guitar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eric played a red Gibson 330 semi-acoustic throughout his set - it sounded great, but then Gibsons are the best.
- I wonder if feedback is more of a risk when playing a semi-acoustic.
- She keeps us hanging in there, long enough to hear her bashing a wooden chair with a drumstick, and then strumming on a turquoise semi-acoustic.
Más definiciones de semi-acousticDefinición de semi-acoustic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.