- Having the shape of half of an ellipse bisected by one of its diameters, especially the major axis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Convex anterior border is transversely semi-elliptical in outline, with length equal to nearly 30 percent of width along border furrow.
- Though rectangular in form, an Ionic colonnade (rather than Corinthian, as in Washington) that contained a gallery for spectators threw the northern end of the room into a semi-elliptical figure.
- The reading room and its semi-elliptical extension are clad in monochromely pale Spanish stone counterpoised to the Portland stone of the Classical facades, in which patching is deliberately clearly visible.
Más definiciones de semi-ellipticalDefinición de semi-elliptical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.