Definición de semi-official en inglés:
Having some, but not full, official authority or recognition: a semi-official visit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The information base on the war's conduct, however, has changed substantially with the recent appearance of the first detailed official and semi-official independent histories of the war.
- There are tens of millions of CCP members; there are numerous factions with the party; there are numerous front organizations in the form of civic, official and semi-official bodies.
- In Australia, we know that there is activity at official or semi-official level in South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria at least.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Officially - or semi-officially, for reports of this affair remain ‘internal’ and incomplete - the girls were classed as ‘unaccompanied females.’
- Even now, the Spanish government is semi-officially opposed to any critical examination of the country's past…
- This is the first time, however, that I am aware a major UK church has addressed the issue directly by allowing such blessings to take place semi-officially.
Definición de semi-official en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda