- (Of a material or device) having the properties of a semiconductor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Previous fingerprint sensors have exploited the capacitance between the skin and the surface of a semiconducting device, identifying the ridges and grooves of the finger from the difference in capacitance they produce.
- The most common approach is to use sunlight to knock electrons out of a semiconducting material like silicon, creating an electric current.
- So, photonic crystals are now typically made of insulating or semiconducting materials, such as titanium oxide, silicon dioxide, silicon, or gallium arsenide.
Más definiciones de semiconductingDefinición de semiconducting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.