- Each of a pair of glands which open into the vas deferens near to its junction with the urethra and secrete many of the components of semen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common technique is a ‘radical prostatectomy’, which involves removing the prostate gland, seminal vesicles and nearby lymph nodes.
- These are moved up a tube called the vas deferens to a place called the ampulla where they are mixed with fluids from two membranous pouches called seminal vesicles and the prostate gland.
- This surgery for bladder cancer involves removing the bladder, prostate, upper urethra and seminal vesicles.
Más definiciones de seminal vesicleDefinición de seminal vesicle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.