sustantivoMusic , British
- A note having the time value of a sixteenth of a semibreve or half a quaver, represented by a large dot with a two-hooked stem: two bars of accompanying semiquavers in the violas Also called sixteenth note.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Beethoven's music any note from the semiquaver to the minim is capable of functioning as the main beat, and such virtuosos as Liszt and Paganini simply played some of their own music as fast as possible.
- One recurrent motif I noted in the book of 1980 was the group of eight quavers or semiquavers beginning off the beat, a simple signature.
- We may not all know how many semiquavers make a minim, but we know what kind of music helps us to relax after a hard day.
Más definiciones de semiquaverDefinición de semiquaver en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.