Definición de senator en inglés:
1A member of a senate, in particular a member of the US Senate: [as title]: Senator Vandenburg
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By contrast, the legitimacy of Congressmen, senators, and the president lies solely in their election.
- The class systems from highest to lowest were the senators, councilmen and their families.
- Both Republican and Democratic senators said they would raise the issue.
2 Scots Law A Lord of Session.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After becoming a judge (Senator of the College of Justice and Lord of Session) in 1970, he succeeded Lord Clyde as Lord Justice General.
- He was an advocate, and became a Senator of the College of Justice and a Lord of Justiciary, taking the title of Lord Pitmeddon, in 1677.
- senatorship sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The senatorship came from the Region, so only the senators from my chapter showed up.
- When planning to present a Senatorship, allow sufficient time to get the forms submitted and approved.
Palabras que riman con senatorprimogenitor, progenitor
Definición de senator en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda