- A secondary school typically comprising the three highest grades.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mass meeting, mostly of LP strikers but with delegations from several junior and senior high schools and primary schools, made a call to continue the strike.
- She vividly portrays her initial acquisition of Japanese during her first trip from 1985 to 1987 when she taught English in Japanese public junior and senior high schools.
- It currently has four Japanese instructors in the town, who work mainly at two senior high schools and three junior high schools, teaching Japanese to some 700 students.
Más definiciones de senior high schoolDefinición de senior high school en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.