- A temporary mental lapse (humorously attributed to the gradual loss of one’s mental faculties as one grows older): adults understand the idea of saving electricity, but are subject to occasional senior moments of forgetfulnessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I can't differentiate between senior moments and other lapses.
- I tell you, I had a bit of a senior moment yesterday!
- ‘In a senior moment, the person cannot recall in a timely way the information that's there,’ says Cummings.
Más definiciones de senior momentDefinición de senior moment en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.