Definición de sensationalism en inglés:
1(Especially in journalism) the presentation of stories in a way that is intended to provoke public interest or excitement, at the expense of accuracy: media sensationalism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As has been pointed out, this is really a story of shoddy journalism and sensationalism, not the value of design in society per se.
- The publishers as well as the journalists of sensationalism have gained fortunes but certainly not honor.
- Going any deeper into speculation would be journalistic sensationalism.
2 Philosophy another term for phenomenalism.
- To swear the sensory intermediaries or observation sentences into truthfulness then, one has to capitulate to sensationalism or phenomenalism and forget physicalism.
- we must not adopt one standpoint, the standpoint of Idealism, or Sensationalism, or Phenomenalism, or any other conception of the world with a name of this kind.
sensationalist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- This was not simply another overblown case of cheap sensationalist tabloid news.
- Usually tabloids are characterized by their outlandish, sensationalist headlines, at the slightest whim of news.
- The ‘nip and tuck’ style TV shows may be sensationalist cheap TV, but they do reflect a growing trend.
- Example sentences
- Hopefully, this increased level of openness will make reporters think twice about repackaging an out of context quote for the sake of sensationalistic journalism.
- I suggest that, rather than this being the case, any increase in the fear of crime is more likely to be caused by often exaggerated and sensationalistic reporting in the media.
- Where the reporter could possibly have come up with this sensationalistic item, I've no idea.
Definición de sensationalism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan