sustantivo[mass noun] Psychiatry
- Anxiety provoked in a young child by separation or the threat of separation from its mother or main carer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The treatment summarized in this article has empirical evidence for producing positive treatment response in children with social phobia, separation anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Indeed, closely aligned and overlapping neurochemical circuits may underlie separation anxiety and panic.
- Additionally, they exhibited other unusual postures and perseverative behaviors and fail to evince normal separation anxiety when removed from their mothers.
Más definiciones de separation anxietyDefinición de separation anxiety en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.