sustantivo (plural sequelae /-liː/)(usually sequelae) Medicine
- A condition which is the consequence of a previous disease or injury: the long-term sequelae of infectionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Aggressive treatment of suspected pelvic inflammatory disease reduces late sequelae.
- But depressive syndromes sometimes occur as sequelae to physical illness such as viral infection and may overlap with fatigue syndromes.
- The procedure was uneventful, and the patient has fully recovered without tricuspid valvular dysfunction or other sequelae.
late 18th century: from Latin, from sequi 'follow'.
Más definiciones de sequelaDefinición de sequela en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.