- 1The action of sequestrating or taking legal possession of assets: if such court injunctions are ignored, sequestration of trade union assets will followMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The primary methods of enforcement on the breach of injunctive orders are committal for contempt and sequestration of assets.
- The Sexual Offences Act had made trafficking for sexual purposes an offence and those convicted could face 14 years in prison and sequestration of their assets.
- Legal action may include, but not be limited to, asset sequestration, criminal charges of corruption, jail, and travel bans.
- 2The action of chemically sequestering a substance: carbon sequestrationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Anionic polymers, on the other hand, inhibit the processes of adsorption and transduction via sequestration of cationic polymers, preventing charge shielding and virus aggregation.
- The next section shows that electrostatic theory predicts this lateral sequestration of a polyvalent lipid.
- A potentially beneficial effect of HO-1 activity against oxidant injury is related to its role in iron sequestration.
Más definiciones de sequestrationDefinición de sequestration en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.