1A small shiny disc sewn on to clothing for decoration: satin dresses trimmed with pearls and sequins
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Detail embroidery, retro beadwork, sequins and lace add a touch of Hollywood glamour.
- I looked down at my own dress, with the shiny threads and sequins.
- It was strapless and floor length, and was covered in shiny black sequins.
sequinned (also sequined) adjetivo
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you want to go for the more classy and sophisticated look, definitely purchase a halter blouse or a sequined camisole.
- For a night out, she'll wear our sheer blouse with a sequined cape and jeans.
- I discreetly peeked at the glass front door of the place and saw girls dressed in shiny, sequinned, Lycra outfits trotting around.
Definición de sequin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.