Definición de sequin en inglés:
1A small shiny disc sewn on to clothing for decoration: satin dresses trimmed with pearls and sequins
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Detail embroidery, retro beadwork, sequins and lace add a touch of Hollywood glamour.
- I looked down at my own dress, with the shiny threads and sequins.
- It was strapless and floor length, and was covered in shiny black sequins.
sequinned (also sequined) adjetivo
- Example sentences
- If you want to go for the more classy and sophisticated look, definitely purchase a halter blouse or a sequined camisole.
- For a night out, she'll wear our sheer blouse with a sequined cape and jeans.
- I discreetly peeked at the glass front door of the place and saw girls dressed in shiny, sequinned, Lycra outfits trotting around.
Words that rhyme with sequinChindwin • Dilwyn
Definición de sequin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan