- Characteristic of or resembling a seraph or seraphim; angelic: a seraphic smileMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For a time there are smiles, and arms lifted up, and seraphic dreamy looks, and a swaying to the music, and warm embraces of other people and enthusiasm for Christian things.
- His voice was weak, but his countenance was seraphic, his long white hair reaching to his shoulders.
- When the curtain rose next Grace entered alone to begin her first solo, the King of Thule, filling the amphitheatre with her pure seraphic voice.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Mozart is more successful because its emotional content is well served by the players' ‘let's play as seraphically as we can’ attitudes.
- He does well to make these scenes as tolerable as they are (Howard's job being simply to gaze seraphically into space), but all the film gains from the plot's paraphernalia is a couple of superficial twists.
- "No," he replied, and smiled seraphically, as was his wont.
mid 17th century: from medieval Latin seraphicus, from late Latin seraphim (see seraph).