Definición de seraphic en inglés:
Characteristic of or resembling a seraph or seraphim; angelic: a seraphic smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a time there are smiles, and arms lifted up, and seraphic dreamy looks, and a swaying to the music, and warm embraces of other people and enthusiasm for Christian things.
- His voice was weak, but his countenance was seraphic, his long white hair reaching to his shoulders.
- When the curtain rose next Grace entered alone to begin her first solo, the King of Thule, filling the amphitheatre with her pure seraphic voice.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Mozart is more successful because its emotional content is well served by the players' ‘let's play as seraphically as we can’ attitudes.
- He does well to make these scenes as tolerable as they are (Howard's job being simply to gaze seraphically into space), but all the film gains from the plot's paraphernalia is a couple of superficial twists.
- "No," he replied, and smiled seraphically, as was his wont.
Palabras que riman con seraphicautobiographic, autographic, bibliographic, biographic, calligraphic, cartographic, choreographic, cinematographic, cryptographic, demographic, geographic, graphic, hagiographic, historiographic, holographic, hydrographic, iconographic, lithographic, monographic, orthographic, palaeographic (US paleographic), photographic, pictographic, pornographic, reprographic, Sapphic, stenographic, telegraphic, traffic, typographic, xerographic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda