- An identification number showing the position of a printed or manufactured item in a series: every bike has a serial number on itMás ejemplos en oraciones
- US intelligence has recorded their serial numbers to identify their source.
- The serial numbers are printed on adhesive strips, so I put the strip on the case.
- They were trying to see if they could identify him by the serial number on his gun.
Más definiciones de serial numberDefinición de serial number en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.