verbo[no object] Medicine
(Of a person) undergo a change from a seronegative to a seropositive condition: other clinical symptoms did not differ between drug users who seroconverted and those who remained negative for HIV
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All 12 women seroconverted after the first vaccination.
- However, patients will not seroconvert until about 22 to 27 days postexposure.
- Having remained HIV-negative all that time, he now seroconverts.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The seroconversion seen in some blood donors suggest that the proteins are indeed produced by the bacteria.
- Regarding the other secondary endpoints, vaccinated children had shorter exacerbations (irrespective of their cause) and fewer seroconversions than the placebo group but reported more side effects.
- Health care workers with seroconversions after work-related exposure need to speak up and share their experiences with colleagues.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sero|con¦vert
Definición de seroconvert en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda