sustantivo[mass noun] Physiology
The tissue of a serous membrane: intestinal serosa
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Multiple smaller polypoid masses, ranging from 0.2 to 1.1 cm, were present in the mucosa, submucosa, and serosa of the surrounding duodenum.
- Scattered apoptosis and proliferation in the injured epithelium, lamina propria and serosa accompany the peak inflammatory cell infiltration on day 7.
- A portion of the cystic mass showed benign bladder smooth muscle and serosa focally adhered to the outer cyst wall.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First a nonspecific inflammation of the mucosa and submucosa is seen followed by widespread superficial ulceration, then muscular and serosal involvement leading to a rigid short colon is seen.
- It is generally confined to the submucosa, muscularis, and serosal layers, making endoscopic diagnosis difficult.
- No inflammation was seen in the muscular and serosal layers of the appendix.