A serologically distinguishable strain of a microorganism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each vaccine contains 23 purified pneumococcal capsular polysaccharides of S. pneumoniae serotypes.
- Among the 102 non pregnant women in the present study, multiple serotypes were detected in 21.6 per cent.
- The serotypes were identified according to the chart provided by the manufacturers along with the kit.
Assign (a microorganism) to a particular serotype: most investigators have made no attempt to serotype the ureaplasmas isolated
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The STEC isolates were serotyped at the E. coli Reference Center (Pennsylvania State University, University Park).
- Of the 143 patients with acute otitis media due to S. pneumoniae, 141 isolates were serotyped and 140 confirmed.
- However, when multiple GBS colonies were picked and serotyped, this concordance decreased to 80 per cent.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Immune sera from some Cambodian refugees contain functional serotypic antibodies that inhibit invasion of erythrocytes by the Camp strain but not by the FCR-3 strain of Plasmodium falciparum.
- In this electropherotype group also the majority of serotypically mixed samples, particularly in 12 (86%) of 14 samples were found.
Definición de serotype en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda