Definición de serous en inglés:
Of, resembling, or producing serum: the natural protection for grazes and scratches is dried serous fluid and blood
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The presence of small lymphocytes in serous cavity fluid can pose great difficulty in the differentiation between a low-grade lymphoproliferative disorder and reactive lymphocytosis.
- Liquefied vitreous, serous fluid, or blood may collect in the subretinal space between the sensory retina and the underlying layer of retinal pigment epithelium.
- Collection of pooled blood or serous fluid is an additional risk for obese patients.
- Example sentences
- During a course of experiments on the nature of the animal fluids, in which I was engaged in the years 1805 and 1806, I examined the serosity of the blood.
- He accordingly "sought for it in the serosity of several of Dr. Bright's patients, but could detect only a matter possessing peculiar properties, which seemed to approach to those of urea."
Definición de serous en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan