- Serrated: leaves with serrate marginsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The American germander leaf is ovate in shape and has serrate leaf margins.
- Although it was later assigned to the genus Nemopanthus, morphological characteristics (e.g., serrate leaves) and its general aspect favor its grouping with I. montana.
- Within the Trapeziidae, the front and anterolateral margins are serrate or spined, and the orbits are located on the frontal corners of the carapace and are directed anterolaterally.
mid 17th century: from late Latin serratus, from Latin serra 'saw'.
Más definiciones de serrateDefinición de serrate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.