- A slender African wild cat with long legs, large ears, and a black-spotted orange-brown coat.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Felis serval, family Felidae
- Over the years, we had filmed cheetahs, lions, leopards, African wildcats and servals (for the first ever film of them) but never caracals.
- They were quickly followed by three Asian species (bay cat, marbled cat, and Asian golden cat) and three African species (caracal, serval, and African golden cat).
- On a night drive near Mwambashi Camp, in the Lower Zambesi National Park, on our final evening we also spotlight a leopard, several smaller cats (servals and civets), zebra and a white-tailed mongoose.
late 18th century: from French, from Portuguese cerval 'deer-like', from cervo 'deer', from Latin cervus.
Más definiciones de servalDefinición de serval en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.