- (In tennis, badminton, and other sports) a line on a court marking the limit of the area into which the ball must be served.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A double fault on 15-30 gives Serena two match points - and she duly converts them when Mauresmo fires a forehand wide of the service line.
- After a four-set loss to Italy in their first game, the Americans put on an impressive show on defense and especially at the service line.
- It's supposed to be 21 feet from the net to the service line and then 18 feet to the baseline.
Más definiciones de service lineDefinición de service line en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.