sustantivo (plural servicemen or servicewomen)
- 1A person serving in the armed forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It recalls the names of all those servicemen and servicewomen who died in service of our country in war.
- We'll tell you how they're bringing America's pastime to servicemen and servicewomen deployed overseas.
- For the Minister to suggest that I am not patriotic or supportive of our servicemen and servicewomen, is very deeply offensive to me.
- 2A person providing maintenance on machinery, especially domestic machinery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the information stall, it was raised that the machine servicemen were still working.
- Eighty-five-year-old pensioner Lex Morris took exception to his treatment by an electricity line maintenance serviceman, but is galled to find there is no way to stop him entering his Glanmire Road property.
- His servicemen are all carefully trained by DeLaval engineers and accredited to a very high standard.
Más definiciones de servicemanDefinición de serviceman en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.