Definición de servitude en inglés:
1The state of being a slave or completely subject to someone more powerful: you’ve got thousands of years of peasant servitude to make up for
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her status as slave condemns her to a life of servitude, with little or no control over her future.
- A freed slave could be returned to servitude for helping a slave escape or for striking a white.
- Many of the slaves are seen as passive, enjoying their servitude with a crude, animalistic joy.
2 Law , archaic The subjection of property to an easement.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Land includes buildings and other structures, land covered with water, and any estate, interest, easement, servitude in or over land.
- Baronial jurisdiction was abolished, as was personal servitude, but dues and services attached to land tenure remained unless they were redeemed.
Palabras que riman con servitudeconsuetude
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda