sustantivo (plural sesquicentenaries)
- The one-hundred-and-fiftieth anniversary of a significant event: the year in which both celebrate their sesquicentenariesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The sesquicentenary of the Eureka Stockade in Ballarat, Victoria, is due to be commemorated on December 3.
- That is the challenge confronting this Parliament as it embarks upon its second sesquicentenary.
- A note from the Department of Posts says that the Cartes Maxim series is also in celebration of the sesquicentenary of India Post.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to a sesquicentenary: part of the Society’s sesquicentenary celebrationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Shirley Fitzgerald's Sydney 1842-1992 and shorter books on Chippendale, Surry Hills, Millers Point, and Pyrmont were a major part of Sydney City Council's sesquicentenary celebrations.
Más definiciones de sesquicentenaryDefinición de sesquicentenary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.