- A beer that has a relatively low alcohol content and is therefore suitable for drinking over an extended period: a session beer with just 4% alcohol by volumeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm a big fan of understated session beers but there was something missing.
- All were fine session beers, and if there was a favorite, it was probably Hofbrau's.
- The Hefeweizen was very good indeed, an excellent session beer, superbly fruity.
Más definiciones de session beerDefinición de session beer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.