Definición de severalty en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] archaic
- Law (Of land) in one’s own right as private property, rather than in interest with another: the arable lands are held in severalty, while pasture and bog are in commonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Indeed, it is a fact of observation that those who own common property, and share in its management, are far more often at variance with one another than those who have property in severalty.’
- In Oklahoma, the Apache land was allotted in severalty under the General Allotment Act of 1887 (also known as the Dawes Act); Oklahoma Apaches became citizens of the new state of Oklahoma and of the United States in 1907.
- The government of Canada received a request from myself and my family for land in severalty and tax exemption.
Palabras que riman con severaltywarranty • admiralty
Definición de severalty en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda