Definición de sex en inglés:
- These early ideas have had a powerful influence on our views of sex and sexuality.
- She did not wish to have sex with him and did not consent to sexual intercourse.
- He may be getting turned on watching them, but it's you he wants to have sex with.
- While there are only two sexes - male and female - there can be an unlimited number of genders.
- The male and female sexes grew out of this advantage over the subsequent millions of years of evolution.
- The two great sexes of male and female, says Milton, animate the world.
- Kelly Holmes has been out of the army for six years now but still she bemoans the fact that her sex precluded her from getting into the boxing ring and pummelling a few people.
- Despite some close friends, no one knew her true sex, and that fact was what had saved her from her mother's fate.
- As an educated woman, Addams was constrained by the fact of her sex, and yet eager to be effective in the world.
- Members of both sexes are getting heavily into debt to pay for operations on credit cards or through bank loans.
- Elsewhere on the record, Merchant plays the role of experienced woman, dispensing advice to younger members of her sex.
- Watch them when they are talking to members of their own sex and you'll see what I mean.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- I think they came over because they were more adept at sexing chickens than we were.
- Animals could be sexed 1 year from birth using our enhanced feeding protocols.
- We collected pupae and sexed them by the morphology of the eighth abdominal segment.
- In his historical pastiche, Wells elects to take the past and sex it up a little.
- Gilligan had a genuine scoop - but made the mistake of sexing it up a notch too far.
- There is little attempt to sex things up for a restless modern audience or indulge in self-conscious irony.
Sex entered the language in medieval times from Latin sexus, and first referred to the two genders. Women have been the fair or the fairer sex since the middle of the 17th century, when men were sometimes called the better or the sterner sex. In reference to hanky-panky, sex has only been used since the early part of the 20th century, with D. H. Lawrence being among the first to talk of ‘having sex’. To sex up has been around as an expression since the 1940s, meaning ‘to make more sexy’. A new use hit the headlines in 2003 when a BBC journalist claimed that the British Labour government had knowingly ‘sexed up’ a report on whether Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. People or things have been sexy in the literal sense since the 1920s. The sense ‘very exciting or appealing’ appeared in the 1950s, and has led to some odd phrases, like this from the New York Magazine in 2003: ‘Sexy flat-panel screen, woofer, and remote control included’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A Japanese man has made an emotional 5,000-mile trip to Hebden Bridge to retrace his father's steps after discovering diaries detailing his time there in the 1930s as an expert chicken sexer.
- My friend David briefly courted a Chinese chicken sexer 25 years ago, but the relationship was too fleeting for any of her talents to pass via him to me, at least not that I can remember.
- A charming woman and a steamy sexer, her name still raises pulses in fans of erotic entertainment.
Palabras que riman con sexannex, convex, ex, flex, hex, perplex, Rex, specs, Tex, Tex-Mex, vex
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.