Definición de sextuplet en inglés:
1Each of six children born at one birth: only two other sets of sextuplets have been born in Britain
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Across town at Via Christi Medical Center, Sondra and Eldon Headrick were also dealing with the media frenzy generated by the birth of their sextuplets one day after the Tetrick boys were born April 5.
- A woman in the US has given birth to sextuplets and doctors say the three boys and three girls are doing well.
- A woman pregnant with sextuplets has given birth to the five remaining babies more than a week after delivering the first, a hospital official said Saturday.
2 Music A group of six notes to be performed in the time of four.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Here the texture is comprised of rushing chromatic sextuplets in the strings, an approach which is strongly reminiscent of the drowning music heard in Act 3 of Wozzeck.
- At one point, triplets and septuplets in the left hand are pitted against quintuplets and sextuplets in the right hand.
Mid 19th century: from sextuple, on the pattern of words such as triplet.
Palabras que riman con sextupletmoonlit • fruitlet
Definición de sextuplet en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India