sustantivo[mass noun] Zoology
- Distinct difference in size or appearance between the sexes of an animal in addition to the sexual organs themselves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Everyone these days knows that men's brains are larger than women's, based on sexual dimorphism, but only a fool believes that the brain size of Homo sapiens sapiens has anything to do with intelligence.
- The sexual dimorphism among the owoc makes the miniscule differences between human males and females positively subatomic.
- A decrease in sexual dimorphism in humerus measurements has also been documented for Late Woodland samples in Illinois, indicating increased upper arm use by females during this time.
Más definiciones de sexual dimorphismDefinición de sexual dimorphism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.