- Harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The campaign to criminalize sexual harassment in the workplace began in the late 1970s.
- The concepts of spousal rape and sexual harassment are not well established, and, consequently, such acts are not considered crimes.
- I have a lot of people come to see me where they've been accused of something in the workplace such as sexual harassment or an issue.
Más definiciones de sexual harassmentDefinición de sexual harassment en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.