- A perforated metal screen situated directly behind the phosphor screen in certain types of colour television tube, having a pattern of precisely located holes through which the electron beams pass so as to strike the correct dots on the phosphor screen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The faceplate portion has a screen to display an image, and the panel portion has a shadow mask installed therein.
- The convergence test measures how accurately the red/green/blue electron guns are firing at the shadow mask - in this test, white lines should appear if the convergence is correct.
- There are two basic cathode ray tube technologies: aperture grille and shadow mask.
Más definiciones de shadow maskDefinición de shadow mask en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.