- An upheaval in or radical reorganization of a business, market, or organization, typically involving streamlining and redundancies: the current shake-out in the computer industryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But the underlying cause of last week's yo-yo-ing on the markets was the long-awaited shake-out of the over-valued internet companies.
- The market will witness a shake-out when the de-tariffing of motor and fire insurance takes place.
- Taken over a five-year period, the Irish pension funds have yielded an average return of just 1.1%, dragged down by the shake-out that started in the Nasdaq in 2000 when the high-tech bubble finally burst.
Más definiciones de shake-outDefinición de shake-out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.