Definición de shameless en inglés:
(Of a person or their conduct) characterized by or showing a lack of shame; barefaced or brazen: his shameless hypocrisy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm pretty shameless about that, because at a certain point that becomes your challenge because you get bored.
- Each time I met this shameless fellow, my first instinct was to slap him and tell him to get lost.
- He was shameless, he knew what buttons to push and readily did so.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Paul gave evidence of my promiscuity and of my shamelessness in seducing him away from his betrothed for the satisfaction of my base lustful cravings.
- As the postscript to ‘Curry, Cricket, and Cramps’ suggests, shamelessness is a function of the narrative act itself; it is the willingness to speak about what is ‘not publicly-aired enough.’
- It would mean untangling the strains of triumphalism that run through American culture, from the way we celebrate victories on the sports field to the festivals of public shamelessness and humiliation visible on ‘reality’ TV shows.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda